Inspiring Psalms Set 2

The second set of inspirational Psalms gathered 
from my Facebook page. Be blessed!
Create in me a clean heart
Create in me a clean heart. ~Psalm 51:10

Delight yourself in the Lord
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. ~Psalms 37:4

God will command His angels ~Psalm
God will command His angels to protect you wherever you go. ~Psalm 91:11

He heals the broken-hearted. ~Psalm 147:3
He heals the broken-hearted. ~Psalm 147:3

I will trust in the shelter of your wings ~Psalm
I will trust in the shelter of your wings ~Psalm 61:4

The Lord is on my side ~Psalm
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. ~Psalm 118:6
See the first set of Inspiring Psalms here

Note:
The background images were taken from free photo-sharing sites (mostly from pixabay) but  I created all the layout designs. 

0 comments: