Wrap Your Arms


Dear Lord please wrap your arms
around those who are hurting today,
And let them feel how much 
You love them. Amen.
Lord wrap your arms for  those who are hurting
Jesus images
Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am in distress;
my eyes grow weak with sorrow,
my soul and body with grief.
My life is consumed by anguish
and my years by groaning;
my strength fails because of my affliction,
and my bones grow weak.
~Psalm 31:9-10


I am in pain and distress; 
may your salvation, O God, protect me. 

~Psalm 69:29

2 comments:

Nyambura Ngugi said...

For sure, The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.~Psalm 34:18

A Christian's Journey said...

Yes, Nuru. We need the constant hug from the Lord. In times of sorrow and desperation, He promised to be there for us, no matter what! God is good!