Change of Heart

Sometimes, God doesn't change our current situation
because He is trying to change our heart.
Sometimes God doesn't change our current situation
photo credit
I will never stop doing good
photo credit
 I will never stop doing good to you. ~Father God 

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
    and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
 Do not cast me from your presence
    or take your Holy Spirit from me.
 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
    and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
~Psalm 51:10-12

2 comments:

Nyambura Ngugi said...

It is true that 'Sometimes, God doesn't change our current situation
because He is trying to change our heart'. Paul himself testified to this in 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 when he asked God to take away the thorn in his flesh. God told Paul that "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
It is also true that God is good all the time.

A Christian's Journey said...

Our situation may not change, but we have the option to change our perception. God will will make a way because He is good at all the time! We just have to open our hearts and minds. Thanks Nuru. May the good Lord bless and keep you!