Inspiring Psalms Set 1

Here is a collection of my favorite Bible verses from Psalms.
These Picture Bible verses were actually gathered from my FB page
and I would like to share them to as many people as possible through this blog.

Hope you'll be blessed with God's word. 
restore to me the joy of your salvation
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit. ~ Psalm 51:12

My flesh and my heart may fail
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. ~Psalm 73:26

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. ~Psalm 19:14

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. ~Psalms 9:9

The Lord is my strength and my defense
The Lord is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation. ~Psalm 118:14

Be still and know that I am God. ~Psalm 46:10
Be still and know that I am God. ~Psalm 46:10

Note:
All the background images were taken from free photo-sharing sites (like pixabay) but  I created all the layout designs. 

0 comments: