Picture Bible Verses on Love

Be blessed with another set of Picture Bible Verses with 'Love' theme. 
Those verses were shared to my FB page before and after Valentines Day.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. ~Ephesians 4:2

Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, 
just as God through Christ has forgiven you. ~Ephesians 4:32

God has poured out his love into our hearts. ~Romans 5:5

Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. ~Proverbs 10:12

I hold you in my heart, for we have shared together God’s blessings.  ~Philippians 1:7

I thank my God every time I think of you. ~Philippians 1:3

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. ~Romans 12:9
 
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. ~Romans 13:8


0 comments: