God's Plan is Bigger

Therefore we do not lose heart. 
~2 Corinthians 4:16
2 corinthians 4:16 artwork
photo

Sometimes we messed up. And then we tell ourselves that maybe we have missed God’s plans for us. But the Lord is telling us “No!, always believe that the best is yet to come!”

Yes, we  make mistakes. God knows our limitations, our shortcomings. He even makes room for those mistakes. But by God’s grace, He will use our failures to bless us and  build us up again..and again.

Because in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)

1 comments:

A Christian's Journey said...

I've got plans for myself, for my loved ones, Sometimes, I got so frustrated when things didn't worked out just the way I wanted it to be. But then one thing is sure, God's plans are bigger! He knows better. He has greater and better plans for all of us. God help us always! Thanks for the visit Nuru!