Connecting the Dots

'You have nothing to fear. 
I will take care of you' ~ God
I will take care of you
photo credit: lostseed.com & morguefile.com
shower of blessings christians journey
photo credit
INSPIRING DOSE
It doesn’t make sense! ~ the endless trials we face. We often wonder why we have to undergo painful events. As I read one Christian article today, it says ‘God will take these events and make it into something beautiful, something wonderful’ “…and for how long?” I could only  asked. Then I came across another message: ‘You have nothing to fear, I will take care of you… (Genesis 50:21) What a reassuring promise from the Lord! Armed with faith and with God’s grace I hope and pray to connect the dots…. to turn the trials into blessings and the sorrow into joy.. We have to hang on. We have to keep the faith. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

0 comments: