GOD'S RESPONSE 2

  
For all the negative things we have 
to say to ourselves, 
God has a positive answer for it...
 (the second part)
message of God

message of the Lord

inspiring message

message of God artwork
 
“I’m too tired!”
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
~Matthew 11:28-29 

"It's not worth it!"
In all things God works for the good of those who love Him,
who have been called according to his  purpose. ~ Romans 8:28

"I'm afraid"
For God did not give us the spirit of fear, but a spirit of power,
of love and of self-discipline. ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

"I can't manage my finances"
And my God will meet your needs according to His glorious riches
in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a computer of Windows Vista and I am looking for a audio converter which will move files of m4p into mp3 files. Is there any great software there which will help me with this? I would like to be able to use it off the net if at all probable otherwise I can go and purchase one tool. Is [url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/music-converter/]music converter[/url] useful?Any information will help. Thanks a lot.

Ric said...

Hi,

I have tried using a free online converter. Maybe you can try media-convert.com. I think another free online converter is http://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-mp3. Hope it could help. Thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ric said...

Thank you so much for the input. Yes, I admit i'm still new to website development, there's so much to learn. Been trying to study and learn these stuff. But thanks for this info. Really appreciate it.